larmes de lame Index du Forum
larmes de lame Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Games with good character creation?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    larmes de lame Index du Forum -> Partie privée -> Jeux et concours
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Sebastian

MessagePosté le: Mer 6 Juin - 15:31 (2018)    Sujet du message: Games with good character creation? Répondre en citant

Hello,

Let's be honest, WoW character creation system is awful, you only get to have face presets, skin presets, hair presets, and a limited color selection for hair, and most races lacks many options as facial hair, etcetera. The character is your connection to the game, the bridge between the player and the world, and some people as me have the most of fun building up his character, making it look unique.The allied races are the best example of how Blizzard is simply not going to improve this very very old and simplistic character customization and creation system, as for example Nightborne have only three skin tones, Mag'har don't have an option to have eyes from another color but brown, and all of them still use the same body proportions, weight and height (between their race/gender).I still like WoW, even if sometimes I feel like is not improving at all, and sometimes it might feel like it's going to worse. But I also want to have fun, and so I'm here asking for some recommendations.Can you please recommend me a MMOrpg with good character creation and the option to costumize your character? At least until BfA gets live.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765117342
POS solution marketing

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 6 Juin - 15:31 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    larmes de lame Index du Forum -> Partie privée -> Jeux et concours Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange