larmes de lame Index du Forum
larmes de lame Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

free level boost a little surprising

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    larmes de lame Index du Forum -> Partie privée -> Jeux et concours
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Sebastian

MessagePosté le: Mer 6 Juin - 15:29 (2018)    Sujet du message: free level boost a little surprising Répondre en citant

Hello,

Never bought a level boost but you guys give them out or bundle them now and then, so I've used ... maybe two ... three? not sure. One of them was a level 20 something, yeah that was disorienting, trying to learn a class at max level without playing it. But no worries, it did what it was supposed to. This time however, I didn't really have any low levels so I put it to a level 102 (maybe 103?) that's not played much, mostly to get rid of it. Since the char was mostly developed I got a clearer picture of what you guys do. Logged back in and some quests have been cleared from the log? The quest log? Why would that be touched? I'm sure it's nothing super important, but still. My inventory is gone and sitting in the mailbox in a complete mystifying jumble ... ok, that's unnecessary. Also, the boost required me to pick a spec - ok, fine but when I logged back in the artifacts from the other specs were gone. Went back to the order hall and the quests to obtain the artis' for the two remaining specs were back! As for tradeskills, I'm not sure what's been done but somehow I don't think those were left untouched either. Yes the boost is fine but I think you guys (bliz) would better serve your customers by implementing your level boosts with a lighter bootprint. Bit heavy handed there. I'm sure it's more complicated than I'm making it but for say like inventory, how about instead of rewriting it all simply mail the boosted char the items? 

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765117431
animated IT Security Video

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 6 Juin - 15:29 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    larmes de lame Index du Forum -> Partie privée -> Jeux et concours Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange